ไม่มีเวลาเขียนอะไรขอ lease ข่าวมาละกัน 😛 จาก:
Mac OS X 10.6.7 is now available for all to download! If you aren’t automatically notified, launch Software Update to download and install the latest Snow Leopard update that includes bug fixes, security updates, and performance updates.
If you don’t want to use Software Update, you can also download the 10.6.7 updater .dmg files directly from Apple as either the standard updater or a combo update
Mac OS X 10.6.7 Direct Download Links
These are direct download links to DMG files hosted by Apple:
The easiest method for most users to install is using Software Update.
Here are the full release notes for 10.6.7:
- This update is recommended for all versions of Mac OS X v10.6 through 10.6.6 Snow Leopard, and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac; including fixes that:
- Improve the reliability of Back to My Mac.
- Resolve an issue when transferring files to certain SMB servers.
- Address various minor Mac App Store issues.
- Additional improvements
- Includes all the improvements in the previous Mac OS X v10.6.1, 10.6.2, 10.6.3, 10.6.4, 10.6.5, and 10.6.6 updates.
- Includes Safari 5.0.4.
- Includes RAW image compatibility for additional digital cameras.
- For information about the security content of this update, please visit article HT1222.
- Resolves a window resizing issue with X-Plane 9 on Macs with ATI graphics
- Addresses an issue with MacBook Air (Mid 2010) computers that could cause a kernel panic.
- Address issues in the AirPort driver for certain devices.
- Improves brightness on external displays and projectors.
- Addresses an issue where DVD Player may display black video on some Macs using the 64-bit kernel.
- Addresses an issue with some NEC displays in which the screen may appear black when connected to a Mac Pro (Mid 2010).
- Resolves an issue in which some Multiple Master (MM) fonts were missing from Mac Pro (Mid 2010), MacBook Pro (15-inch & 17-inch Mid 2010), and iMac (Mid 2010) computers.
- Addresses various issues with MacBook Air (Mid 2010) computer performance.
- Resolves an issue in which clicking the Updates tab in the Mac App Store could cause the Mac App Store to become unresponsive.
- Fixes a problem opening an afp:// URL that points to a file, and changes the AFP mount path to conform to previous Mac OS X releases. For details, see article HT4538.
- Includes the ability to repair certain issues that may prevent hardware RAID volumes from mounting. For more information, see article TS3631.
- Fixes a rare issue in Mac OS X v10.6.5 that could cause user accounts to disappear from the Login window and System Preferences after putting the system to sleep.
- Improves the reliability of dragging files or folders to the Trash when using an NFS home directory.
หากท่านเห็นว่าข้อมูลเป็นประโยชน์ โปรดช่วยสนับสนุนเว็บไซต์ซักเล็กน้อย เพียงคลิกด้านล่าง